Tuesday, July 8, 2008

new camera

We're going on our family summer vacation to Arkansas, leaving this Friday. And I'm looking forward to taking some good pictures with my new camera!

I haven't had a chance to use it much yet, but here are a few pictures:
my old camera was pretty good for outdoor pictures, but the flash was really bright and it made it hard to get any good indoor pictures. I read reviews on this camera though and everything was positive and seemed like just what I would need. So far it is super easy and the colors and everything seems natural.
The picture of Thomas is with his wireless headphones watching Backyardigans (he scored a new DVD at Frys where we bought the camera). Our tabby cat Ally, beagle Molly (and she is very hard to get a picture of - is very hyper and will not be still but I love that this picture really shows the color of her eyes and how she really looks like the "happy" dog she is). And the self portrait Chris took of him and Thomas.


No comments: