Sunday, April 11, 2010

Gray paint, again.......

Last weekend I bought more gray paint and painted our bedroom too. I think this is my new favorite paint color (Stonington gray).

This is the first before picture, just a few days after we moved in last April - still a lot of boxes to unpack.  Wall color was a sage green.

here is take 2 - a few things on the wall, and new lamps.


and now today - clean and simple - the upper part before the white molding around the tray ceiling I painted "china white" it is an off white with a little gray in it.  The main wall color is Stonington gray.



I switched out this picture I had in the living room with the other tiles I had above the bed before.


And I have no curtains right now, just the mini blinds for privacy at night - during the day I love the green of the trees and the view of our yard.

5 comments:

Amanda @ Serenity Now said...

LOVE the gray!! Your view is amazing too. :) You have such a lovely yard. Thanks for the visit tonight!

Bonnie @ House of Grace said...

I really love it, so fresh looking. How do you feel about painting your headboard and foot-board black? I think that it would complete the new look!
Bonnie

Bonnie @ The Boatwright Family said...

It's really pretty! Love that tray ceiling!

Emily Powell said...

I love the paint color!

Kate @ That's What Living Is To Me said...

Thanks for visiting my blog! I have also fallen in love with gray. Your bedroom looks great, and the pillows are lovely!