Saturday, September 24, 2011

Green yard sale chair and some fall decor


This is my latest find, high back green chair, in great condition, it was only $20!

The pillow was from Homegoods a few weeks ago, as well as the green one on the sofa, which just happens to match perfectly to the new chair, must have been fate that I found the chair....

And some real little pumpkins on the coffee table.




I also found this owl to add to the collection at Homegoods a few weeks ago.


and put up the fall wreath that I made with the kids a few years ago.  I need to re-attach some of the berries that are falling off and maybe add some more leaves too.


The white pumpkins on the mantel, I think I got these 3 years ago (or more) from Dollar tree.  The little gold planter was $1 at an antique shop.


And one of my new favorite fiestaware colors, I think it is called "Persimmon".


Linking to:

Weekend Bloggy Reading

and


15 comments:

SJ @ Homemaker On A Dime said...

Lots of eye-candies here! Thanks for the sweet comment on my blog :) Hope you can share your creativity, too, in my Creative Bloggers' Party & Hop every Sunday at 5 pm.

Amy @ Kiwi Chic said...

What a great autumn find! I just came across your blog via Serenity Now and I was amazed to find another Kiwi blog! woop. Following your blog now :)
- Amy

Zaira said...

oh my goodness! That chair! would match my couch perfectly, can I have it? ;)

René said...

Perfect! That chair was such a lucky find. Love all of your fall touches too.

Pamela said...

Anna that chair is just perfect!! I am eye balling a vintage pink chair. Trying to decide if I NEED it for the guest bedroom!;) I went to look at it today and I am thinking I just might. Thanx for coming to the party! Agin that chair is wonderful!

Ethereal PLUS what I Love said...

That chair is great ... it does not even need a slip cover. What a great deal!

Teresa@1800 Farmhouse Rd said...

Great finds! I love that owl, it is definately a beauty. I have been seeing quite a few in blog land lately, and yours is one of the prettiest I have seen. Following along with you.

RhettDidntGiveADamn said...

That chair is fab - and you got a great deal on it! xo

Shenita @ Embellishments by SLR said...

Hi Anna! I just saw your post on Treasure Hunt Thursday; and what deals you found! I am also from Texas, a newbie to blogging, and your newest follower. I hope you will follow back! Many blessings to you!

Tina@WhatWeKeep said...

I found a green velvet chair that's similar on CL. Yours is in much better shape and you paid half the price I did! It's looks wonderful. I love that shade of green. My chair is for Sophie (my dog) in my office. ; )
Just found you thru Treasure hunt Thursday via Teresa (above) !
I'm loving you both!
~Tina

Eileen said...

Great chair and i love the white pumphins.
Thank you so much for visiting me and your comment. Have a super weekend!

The Joyful Thrifter said...

A perfectly Perfect Green chair!

Smiles,
The Joyful Thrifter

Pamela said...

Hey lady! Just wanted to say say thanx for coming to THT last week! Come on over and grab a button because you have been featured!:)

vivi2002 said...

What a fabulous chair!

Anonymous said...

LOVE your decor! It's so pretty! That little owl is so cute. And I'm in love with your rug. And that green chair. I can't believe you only paid $20, such a bargain! Great blog!