Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Coolest Vintage store ever

Long time between posts here, but I have a few things to update around here, so more posts to come soon!   Our family just had a vacation getaway to Arkansas, and everyone was patient with my need to stop and check out some antique shops along the way.

My favorite was in Russellville, Arkansas - named "Funky Junky".


salt and pepper shakers anyone?


these pictures are not great (taken on my I phone).  I think my favorite thing about this place was how they had all the dishes and knick knacks on the shelves arranged by color


Here's my little haul from the week away from home....... mostly dishes, except for the brass owl bookend from Funky Junky!
 







I'm sharing this post at Treasure Hunt Thursday:


3 comments:

Holly said...

I'm popping over from Treasure Hunt Thursday at From My Front Porch to yours. A dear friend of mine lives in Russellville! I will have to tell her to check out Funky Junky and put it on my list for my next visit there. Great finds!

Peggy Meckling-Baker said...

What a great store! I love it! I just popped over from From My Front Porch to Yours. I'm your newest follower and a fellow newbie! Hope you'll stop by and check me out sometime.

Pamela said...

What a fun shop Anna! Thanx for sharing at THT!:)